- Highly varied role; no two days are the same!
- Operate across all levels of the Trust
- Join a welcoming team
The Te Kāhui o Taranaki Trust team currently has an opportunity for a multi-skilled and financially savvy Executive Administrator.
The Executive Administrator is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services for Te Kāhui o Taranaki Trust are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Supporting the Board of Trustees and the General Manager, this varied role requires an individual willing and able to take on a broad range of responsibilities. You will be involved in overseeing correspondence, accounts payable and receivable and budgeting, HR and IT administration, event coordination, and much more. An ability to work discreetly with confidential information is a must, and you’ll work well with colleagues across multiple levels of the organization.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, in both English and Māori
- Experience in a secretarial or administrative capacity
- Experience in accounts receivable and payable
- Excellent skill base in planning, reporting and networking
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Comfortable working in the Google Apps Environment
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate. If you like a challenge and respond well under pressure, please contact Te Kāhui o Taranaki Trust Office on (06) 751 4285 or alternatively by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the Executive Administrator Job Description and Application Form.
[alert type=”info” close=”false”]Applications for this position close at 5.00pm on Wednesday 08 June 2016.[/alert]