Our Secondary School Education Grants are now open!
- Secondary School Grants are open from 13 Dec 2021 to 28 Feb 2022
- Tertiary Grants are open from 10 Jan 2022 to 31 Mar 2022; and
- Vocational Training Grants are open from 10 Jan 2022 to 30 June 2022.
The overall aim of Te Kāhui o Taranaki (TKOT) Education Grants is to provide financial assistance to Taranaki Iwi students who are enrolled in a New Zealand Secondary School or Tertiary Institute/Training Provider.
The Applicant must:
● Be of Taranaki Iwi descent;
● Be based in New Zealand;
● Be enrolled with a Government recognised Secondary School or Tertiary Institute/Training Provider in New Zealand;
● Submit a fully completed application including all required information by the closing date (incomplete or late applications will not be considered).
Further information can be obtained by calling the office (06) 751 4285 or 0800 TeKāhui (0800 835 2484) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org